You may bulk quick edit multiple posts on your blog. This is useful if you wish to change categories, tags, author, comments, status, post format, pings, or sticky status of a post.
1) To begin, click on Posts ----> All Posts.
2) Select the filter appropriate to the type of posts you wish to edit (All, Published, Drafts, Trash, Dates and Categories).
3) Next, check the boxes along the left hand side of the titles of the posts you wish to edit.
4) Now click on the "bulk actions" drop down provided and select edit, then click the apply button.
5) A screen will appear indicating which posts you are about to bulk edit. You will also be able to select from various fields you wish to edit. When finish, click update.