Columbia faculty, teaching assistants, and support staff can consult directly with staff for further assistance.
- Attend one of the Center for New Media Teaching and Learning’s CourseWorks workshops. To register for any of our workshops, go to the CTL workshops schedule. (Available at http://ctl.columbia.edu/faculty/)
- Stop by the CTL Faculty Support Lab in Butler Library room 204, or our CUMC office located in the Armory.
- You can schedule a one-on-one training session with an Educational Technologist. Email columbiaCTL@columbia.edu to arrange an appointment.
By Phone or Email
- You can reach a CTL Educational Technologist at (212) 854-9058 or email columbiaCTL@columbia.edu
- For CourseWorks technical support and troubleshooting, please call the CUIT Help Desk (212) 854-1919 or email email@example.com