Announcements can created almost anywhere in Canvas.
Announcements are used to communicate with students about the logistics of your course. As soon as you have created an Announcement, Canvas takes care of notifying students according to their preferred Notification Preferences.
In Canvas, you have the option of feeding posts from your blog or other information sources directly into your Announcements page using RSS. RSS feeds can be filtered by keyword to prevent irrelevant content from entering the course. Students who use RSS readers can subscribe to course Announcements outside of Canvas.\uFEFF
Please watch the following video that walks you through the steps of how to add Announcements.
- What are Announcements?
- How do I use the Announcements Index Page?
- How are Announcements listed?
- How do I make an Announcement in my course?
- How do I edit an Announcement in my course?
- How do I add content to an Announcement in my course?
- How do I delete an Announcement?