The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) offers assistance to instructors with learning how to navigate the CourseWorks; adding tests, quizzes, content, announcements, and assignments; and designing modules. There is a range of CourseWorks (Canvas) support options available. Instructors may:
- Attend one of the CTL's training workshops in Butler Library Room 204.
- Access a self-paced, online training course, a flexible alternative to the face-to-face workshops.
- Request learning designer support for your department.
- Visit the CTL website’s Courseworks (Canvas) page for additional information and resources, including access to CTL's Knowledge Base where you can access support articles and find other documentation for getting started.
- Contact or visit 212 Butler Library for walk-in and phone (212-854-9058) consultations on the following days:
- Mondays: 1pm - 5pm
- Tuesdays: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesdays: 9am - 5pm
- Thursdays: 1pm - 5pm
- Fridays: 9am - 3pm
- Email ColumbiaCTL@columbia.edu to request a department workshop.
For assistance with Evaluations, UNI's, adding guest or participants, please contact CUIT by:
- emailing them at AskCUIT@columbia.edu or
- contacting them by phone:
CUIT Service Desk: support by phone
Mon - Thu: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 3 p.m. - 11 p.m.